stupidity tax

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
JR.

stupidity tax

Post by JR. »

There should be a rule, that idiots can't drive nice cars. They need to give them to me...

JR

http://rumors.automobilemag.com/misery- ... 92383.html
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Re: stupidity tax

Post by mediatechnology »

we hope the trend of multi-supercar pileups in picturesque locations comes to an end soon.
What an understatement.

I saw that in this morning's paper and my first thought was it happened in California.
JR.

Post by JR. »

So Cal is notorious for one driver super car splats, usually discovered the next morning, without the driver.

This crash was so painful because of the number of nicer cars trashed in one event... I'll bet there are movie producers that wish they had that on film.

Probably a good day for exotic car sellers over there, and there can't be that many repair shops for those, so they'll be busy for a while, putting humpty back together.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

Wonder if ssltech has seen that one.
ricardo

Post by ricardo »

http://rumors.automobilemag.com/misery- ... 92383.html
Can't help wondering about sheep following sheep and people with more money than sense.

Usually this just means they have a LOT of money but here it might be the other reason. :mrgreen: