TKD Audio Controls

A resource for technical documentation. Datasheets, application notes, instruction manuals, books and links to resources are found in the Document Library.
mediatechnology

TKD Audio Controls

Post by mediatechnology »

TKD's high-quality Profaders are used in mixing consoles at broadcasting stations and recording studios all over the world.
Furthermore we manufacture consoles and portable mixers by ourselves which also have been adopted mostly by broadcasting stations.
http://www.tkd-corp.com/index-en.html

emrr

Re: TKD Audio Controls

Post by emrr »

Interesting, some direct Daven type packages I hadn't seen.
Best,

Doug Williams
Electromagnetic Radiation Recorders
Gold

Post by Gold »

I’m using P&G RF15 as four channel faders in my Output Amps. They were way expensive and I don’t like them. There is some “bounce” at the fully clockwise ( all the way up) position. There is a slightly lower resistance at the mechanical stop than a few degrees below that. That makes it hard to keep tight level calibration.

This past week I was taking to TKD about four channel 2500’s. I have a spare two channel 2500. I ordered three for the headphone amp. I need to put it in the output amp and see if I want to order them with a detent at the dully CW position or without the detent if it is stable enough. It’s great they will do a semi custom order for two pieces.
Gold

Post by Gold »

BTW the 2500 audio taper is spectacular. Channel matching is very tight. The ones I have are within 0.2dB through the whole travel.
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

Paul - Where do you buy them?
Gold

Post by Gold »

I bought the stereo 2500’s from Parts Express. For the four channel ones I contacted the American distributor on the TKD website. TKD seems open to small orders.
JR.

Post by JR. »

those look nice...

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.