The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

Re: The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020

Post by mediatechnology »

like abortion?
Exactly like abortion particularly "post-birth" "fourth-trimester" abortion.

When they normalized post-birth abortion in Virginia and New York by codifying it in law I began to question what differentiates a post-birth abortion from "aborting" grandma at age 85.
We're all in our "fourth trimester."
Post birth abortion gives states the "right" to kill anyone at any age.
mediatechnology

Covid-19 RNA-Based Vaccines And The Risk Of Prion Disease

Covid-19 RNA-Based Vaccines And The Risk Of Prion Disease
There is an old saying in medicine that “the cure may be worse than the disease.” The phrase can be applied to vaccines. In the current paper the concern is raised that the RNA based COVID vaccines have the potential to cause more disease than the epidemic of COVID-19. This paper focuses on a novel potential adverse event mechanism causing prion disease which could be even more common and debilitating than the viral infection the vaccine is designed to prevent. While this paper focuses on one potential adverse event there are multiple other potential fatal adverse events as discussed below.
"Covid-19 RNA-Based Vaccines And The Risk Of Prion Disease," J Bart Classen MD, Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.

https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-r ... e-1503.pdf
Cached: https://waynekirkwood.com/images/pdf/Co ... e_1503.pdf
Many have raised the warning that the current epidemic of COVID-19 is actually the result of an bioweapons attack released in part by individuals in the United States government [10,11]. Such a theory is not far fetched given that the 2001 anthrax attack in the US originated at Fort Detrick, a US army bioweapon facility. Because the FBI’s anthrax investigation was closed against the advice of the lead FBI agent in the case, there are likely conspirators still working in the US government. In such a scenario the primary focus of stopping a bioweapons attack must be to apprehend the conspirators or the attacks will never cease. Approving a vaccine, utilizing novel RNA technology without extensive testing is extremely dangerous. The vaccine could be a bioweapon and even more dangerous than the original infection.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mad cow?

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Yes. Mad Cow.
JR.

Post by JR. »

IIRC that was a weird protein folding disorder...

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Published data has shown that there are several different factors that can contribute to the conversion of certain RNA binding proteins including TDP 43, FUS and related molecules to their pathologic states. These RNA binding proteins have many functions and are found in both the nucleus and the cytoplasm. These binding proteins have amino acid regions, binding motifs that bind specific RNA sequences. Binding to certain RNA sequences when the proteins are in the cytoplasm is believed to causes the molecules to fold in certain ways leading to pathologic aggregation and prion formation in the cytoplasm [2]. The current analysis indicates Pfizer's RNA based COVID-19 vaccine contains many of these RNA sequences that have been shown to have high affinity for TDP-43 or FUS and have the potential to induce chronic degenerative neurological diseases.

mediatechnology

Texas Ends Mask Mandate: Opens 100%

Texas Ends Mask Mandate: Opens 100%
Gov. Greg Abbott announced Thursday that he is ending Texas' statewide mask mandate and will soon allow all businesses to open at full capacity.

“It is now time to open Texas 100%,” Abbott said from a Mexican restaurant in Lubbock, arguing that Texas has fought the coronavirus pandemic to the point that “people and businesses don’t need the state telling them how to operate” any longer.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/02 ... ouncement/

Abbott finally realized that the people who elected him were telling him to go fuck himself and that his re-election chances were below zero. So he removed the mask and occupancy mandates effective today.

Abbott, the little impotent cuck, is now going to anger his Chinese puppet-masters and once they blackmail him again over some land deals we'll see the rt-PCR cycle thresholds cranked back up to 2^40th amplifications to artificially raise the false positive rate and he'll try lock us back down again.

For the record I've only worn the face mask for about 15 seconds in the last year.
If he pulls this shit again it's only going to get worse for him.

I'm not going to thank him: He didn't have the authority to begin with.

Krisiti Noem, South Dakota Governor, has bigger balls than Mr. Abbott.
georgeonthenet

Post by georgeonthenet »

mediatechnology wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:29 pm
Published data has shown that there are several different factors that can contribute to the conversion of certain RNA binding proteins including TDP 43, FUS and related molecules to their pathologic states. These RNA binding proteins have many functions and are found in both the nucleus and the cytoplasm. These binding proteins have amino acid regions, binding motifs that bind specific RNA sequences. Binding to certain RNA sequences when the proteins are in the cytoplasm is believed to causes the molecules to fold in certain ways leading to pathologic aggregation and prion formation in the cytoplasm [2]. The current analysis indicates Pfizer's RNA based COVID-19 vaccine contains many of these RNA sequences that have been shown to have high affinity for TDP-43 or FUS and have the potential to induce chronic degenerative neurological diseases.

OK Wayne, I find myself wanting to reply to your posts like this one, but where do I start? Everything you post on this subject is dead on, however... it goes way deeper regarding both the microbiology and the criminal deception that all of this is. I would really love to have more time to devote to the subject. I am unfortunately one of those under contract to get some serious audio electronics work done by the dreaded deadline.
mediatechnology

George -

You're right about this being criminal. I've used the word once in this thread though it has been used in a few quotes in statements made by others.

My letters to the Dallas County Commissioners - accusing them and our County Health Director of being criminals - used the word far more often.

This IS criminal on so many different levels. It is also conspiratorial.

The gain-of-function research, performed at UNC Chapel Hill before being transferred to Wuhan, is by definition criminal under US Public Law 101-298. https://proaudiodesignforum.com/images/ ... 01-298.pdf
But it goes way beyond that.
The list of criminal actors is a long one.

I find many people, being hopelessly brainwashed, are completely unwilling to accept what the "elites" repeatedly tell us: They want us dead.
My position is that the sooner people wake up to the elites real stated intent the better their chances of survival.
mediatechnology

Half Of French Home Health Workers Say They'll Resist Taking Vaccine

"Complete Loss Of Trust": Half Of French Home Health Workers Say They'll Resist Taking Vaccine
Astounding new figures out of France suggest what is no doubt a broader global trend of hesitancy and skepticism when it comes to the current big push to 'vaccinate all'.

Reuters in covering the country's vaccine rollout finds that merely around "half of health workers in French care homes do not want to be vaccinated" — even after many of these routinely witness the ravages of COVID-19 on the elderly and infirm.

"There’s a complete loss of trust," one home health care worker and trade union representative was cited in the report as saying, reflecting resistance to the growing pressure put on often underpaid staff in difficult working conditions who are being ordered to get vaccinated lest they risk the safety of the elderly patients. And another reflected a common answer of "I’m going to wait a bit".

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/comp ... ng-vaccine