The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

Medical Doctor Exposes 10 Deadly Dangers of Pzifer/Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccines

Post by mediatechnology »

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Exposes 10 Deadly Dangers of Pzifer/Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 Vaccines

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny: "This is a well-designed killing tool."

Full interview on banned.video begins at 07:35.
Video: https://banned.video/watch?id=60428ea73282f82eeac060b0

Cached, edited, no ads or long intro: https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Docto ... accine.mp4
Dr. Sherri J. Tenpenny is an osteopathic medical doctor, board certified in three medical specialties. Widely regarded as the most knowledgeable and outspoken physician on the adverse impact that vaccines can have on health, Dr. Tenpenny has been a guest on hundreds of radio and national television programs (including the Dr. Oz Show and the Today Show Australia). She has lectured at Cleveland State University and Case Western Reserve Medical School, and has been a speaker at conventions, both nationally and internationally, as a recognized expert on a wide range topics within the field of Integrative Medicine including breast health, breast thermography, women's hormones, medical uses of iodine and the adverse effects vaccines have on health.

https://www.drtenpenny.com/

For anyone considering taking any of the mRNA or J&J Covid-19 vaccines please watch this video.
billshurv

Re: The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020

Post by billshurv »

I won't watch anything with a supporter of Andrew Wakefield in it. She may have a valid point but has the wrong allies.
mediatechnology

The thing that's at the top of my list of complaints is that they want me dead.
I'm gonna have to pass on the murder injection.
mediatechnology

Expert virologist urges WHO to halt mass vaccination for coronavirus

Expert virologist urges WHO to halt mass vaccination for coronavirus, warns about deadly “viral immune escape”
One of the world’s leading virologists and a strong proponent of vaccines is sounding the alarm about how Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) injections are going to trigger a global catastrophe of epic proportions.

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, who has worked for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), Novartis, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI), says the administration of Chinese virus vaccines is going to trigger a phenomenon known as “viral immune escape” that will transform “a quite harmless virus into an uncontrollable monster.”

Bossche wrote an open letter to the World Health Organization (WHO) urging the United Nations (UN) body to immediately halt all Chinese virus vaccination campaigns worldwide. If this does not happen, the “much more infectious” viral variants that we are already seeing emerge will only intensify, eventually resulting in a mass casualty event.

More... https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-03-16- ... virus.html
mediatechnology

Blueprint for the Covid-19 Hoax: "Ending the Cycle of Crisis and Complacency in U.S. Global Health Security"

Ending the Cycle of Crisis and Complacency in U.S. Global Health Security

This is the blueprint for the Covid-19 hoax published November 2019.

https://csis-website-prod.s3.amazonaws. ... _11.22.pdf
Advances in biotechnology may foster the development of these new vaccines and therapeutics, but they also pose an additional risk. As scientists develop and apply new biotechnologies, they may increase the transmissibility and pathogenicity of naturally occurring microbes. With these changes come greater biosafety and biosecurity concerns and the rising possibility of accidental or intentional exposure of people, animals, or the environment to dangerous, novel microbes, and even the initiation of a global pandemic.
If you still think this is "conspiracy theory"* you're an idiot...You're already on the boxcar to hell.

* A term used by those who get their information from TV, have turned off or are incapable of critical thinking or are too damn lazy to do their own research from primary sources.
mediatechnology

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

Facemasks in the COVID-19 era: A health hypothesis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... f/main.pdf
Conclusion

The existing scientific evidences challenge the safety and efficacy of wearing facemask as preventive intervention for COVID-19. The data suggest that both medical and non-medical facemasks are ineffective to block human-to-human transmission of viral and infectious disease such SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19, supporting against the usage of facemasks. Wearing facemasks has been demonstrated to have substantial adverse physiological and psychological effects. These include hypoxia, hypercapnia, shortness of breath, increased acidity and toxicity, activation of fear and stress response, rise in stress hormones, immunosuppression, fatigue, headaches, decline in cognitive performance, predisposition for viral and infectious illnesses, chronic stress, anxiety and depression. Long-term consequences of wearing facemask can cause health deterioration, developing and progression of chronic diseases and premature death. Governments, policy makers and health organizations should utilize prosper and scientific evidence-based approach with respect to wearing facemasks, when the latter is considered as preventive intervention for public health.
Stop acting like sheep and take off the damn mask...
JR.

Post by JR. »

Do you find calling people sheep and/or idiots and effective persuasion technique?

As I have shared here before I wear masks to telegraph respect for the safety of my fellow citizens.

I'm surprised you haven't shared the clip of Senator Rand Paul (DR) accusing Dr. Fauci of political theater for wearing two masks after being personally vaccinated. Indeed it is theater, setting an example to promote administration mask policy, unlike John Kerry being photographed with his mask hanging from one ear on a commercial flight. (The actual news there is that Kerry the climate czar was flying commercial instead of private).

====

I was scheduled to get vaccinated last week but my appointment was cancelled because of a tornado watch. In MS we call that weather, but apparently outdoor in-car jabs don't mix well with hail or funnel clouds.

My appointment has been rescheduled for next week and I will participate. Please remember me kindly if it kills me. :oops:

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

As I have shared here before I wear masks to telegraph respect for the safety of my fellow citizens.
Living a lie doesn't help them or you.
It's virtue-signalling.
Do you find calling people sheep and/or idiots and effective persuasion technique?
When all else has failed (and it apparently has) then whatever it takes to wake people up.
You've been brainwashed - there's no polite way to say it.

You're making a huge mistake by taking the gene-therapy mRNA vaccine.
It's a huge Trojan horse.
Don't do it: You have nothing to gain and everything to lose.

I have ZERO to gain by reporting information that runs counter to the narrative.
ZERO.

Wake up.

I will remember you kindly and regret forever that I wasn't able to talk you out of this huge mistake.

If you haven't already maybe you should watch Dr. Tenpenny.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:59 am
Living a lie doesn't help them or you.
It's virtue-signalling.
I have characterized my intent...
When all else has failed (and it apparently has) then whatever it takes to wake people up.
You've been brainwashed - there's no polite way to say it.
that sure isn't, and it isn't working.
You're making a huge mistake by taking the gene-therapy mRNA vaccine.
It's a huge Trojan horse.
Don't do it: You have nothing to gain and everything to lose.
Evidence suggests I should gain some covid protective anti-bodies... at my age I'm not sure what I have left to lose. I can no longer die young.
I have ZERO to gain by reporting information that runs counter to the narrative.
ZERO.
there appears to multiple narratives being pushed...

A) Covid is worse than it is, and we need to remain shut down, including schools.
B) Covid Pandemic is President Trump's Fault.
C) President Biden started from zero, etc

The gov of my state recently opened up vaccine injections to everybody older than 16YO... Reading between the lines I don't expect there is a new supply of vaccines, more like public resistance from my neighbors to getting jabbed. So somebody is listening to your anti-vac influencers.
Wake up.

I will remember you kindly and regret forever that I wasn't able to talk you out of this huge mistake.
thanks
pass...

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

pass..
You have a closed mind.

I listened to testimony yesterday and the day before from people who had family members, friends and co-workers all getting very sick with many dying right after the first and/or second injection.
The callers reported that many of the people they warned were just stubborn with macho men being some of the worst.
Now many are dead, hospitalized or unable to get out of bed.
I could post that here - it certainly wouldn't benefit you because you wouldn't listen.
Your stubbornness is going to get you killed.

I asked you what you had to gain and your first and only answer prior to now was "I like living on the edge."
If you like living on the edge why don't you just drive down to the police department and do a bunch of donuts in the parking lot?

After the "jab" (I hate that word and its the first time I've used it) you won't be "living on the edge" you'll be dying on it.
Maybe fast, maybe slow.