The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
JR.

Re: The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020

Post by JR. »

we are all dying slowly.

Jab is a brit term but easier to say/write.

I am vaguely aware of the multiple conspiracy theories surrounding just about every single thing today.

The latest covid related conspiracy theory is that the admitted sex addict, who killed a bunch of likely sex workers in GA was a white racist hate crime against Chinese in retaliation for Covid... Inaccurate in so many ways, but the media and politicians have grabbed this to not let another news event (crisis) go to waste.

====

OK I tried to watch dr tenpenny and heard a series of may, could, might, and who knows. Indeed there is much that we don't know (about almost everything but audio).

Messenger RNA based vaccine is not brand new, but admittedly this is the first widespread use of it. mRNA was originally pursued in an attempt to get the human body to manufacture stem cells. I am reminded of the old saw, "its not nice to fool mother nature" .

All life decisions involve risk and I am willing to join the millions in this grand experiment. It appears that the temporary shut down of Astra Zeneca vaccine in the EU over blood clot fears was premature, and they have started it up again in a few EU countries. The main contraindication for Moderna is allergic response.
The Food and Drug Administration requires that vaccination providers report any deaths after COVID vaccination to the Vaccine Adverse Report System (VAERS).

VAERS reports some 900+ deaths associated with mRNA vaccines. The COVID-19 vaccine rate of death as of Feb. 19 was .0023%.

I'm not sure I trust these reports any more than Covid death rates. It is human nature to see connections that don't always exist.
Given a choice I would prefer the J&J one dose, old school vaccine, but that is not an option for me at the moment.

If the moderna vaccine kills me this coming week remember me kindly..

I have already survived well past my expiration date already (I was supposed to die in a drunk driving high speed car crash decades ago). :-)

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

The number of countries that have banned these "vaccines," from one manufacturer or another, are now around 15.
Good luck to you.
What day?
mediatechnology

Peer-reviewed Study Suggests CDC Inflated Covid-19 Fatalities

Peer-reviewed Study Suggests CDC Inflated Covid-19 Fatalities
A peer-reviewed study published in the Journal of Science, Public Health Policy & Law last October reveals that the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) disregarded federal laws and regulations in changing how the government counts deaths from COVID, inflating the mortality numbers as a result.

“All federal agencies are required to submit notification for data collection, publication, or analysis to the Federal Register BEFORE gaining approval from the US Office of Management and Budget’s Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OMB/OIRA) to ensure they are in compliance with the Information Quality Act (IQA) and the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA) and therefore, approved to implement the proposed changes,” the authors of the peer-reviewed study said.

“Based upon the complete absence of Federal Register records for ‘Proposed Data Collection Submitted for Public Comment,’ at no point, did the CDC inform the OMB/OIRA or allow for 60 days of public comment in the following unilateral decisions that attempted to bypass Federal oversight,” the study charges.

“We allege that the complete absence of the appropriate Federal Register records is evidence that the CDC knowingly and willingly violated the IQA & PRA. As a direct consequence of implementing the two documents below without OMB approval, there was significant inflation of COVID-19 case and fatality data,” the authors said.

The authors of the study, ten in number, compared fatality counts compiled using the unauthorized system endorsed by the CDC in a March 24, 2020 alert, 2020, early in the national lockdown phase of the pandemic, and the authorized and established procedures used by the CDC and all state and local public health officials since 2003. The 2003 standards are outlined in two handbooks, one for physicians and a second for medical examiners and coroners.

“These handbooks have been used successfully for 17 years without need of update. They remain in use today for all causes of death except where involvement of COVID-19 is suspected or confirmed. When involvement of COVID-19 is suspected or confirmed, the March 24th, 2020 COVID19 Alert No. 2 guidelines are used instead,” the study notes.

The study concludes that based on data for all recorded deaths in the United States through August 23, 2020, the new CDC system counted 161,392 deaths attributed to the virus. Using the older system, the death total was 9,684.

Source: https://nationalfile.com/trust-the-scie ... atalities/
The paper: "COVID-19 Data Collection, Comorbidity & Federal Law: A Historical Retrospective" https://www.ratical.org/PandemicParalla ... erspec.pdf

Cached: https://waynekirkwood.com/images/pdf/Co ... _Et_Al.pdf
Abstract

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on August 23, 2020, “For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19 , on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.”[1] For a nation tormented by restrictive public health policies mandated for healthy individuals and small businesses, this is the most important statistical revelation of this crisis. This revelation significantly impacts the published fatalities count due to COVID-19. More importantly, it exposes major problems with the process by which the CDC was able to generate inaccurate data during a crisis. The CDC has advocated for social isolation, social distancing, and personal protective equipment use as primary mitigation strategies in response to the COVID-19 crisis, while simultaneously refusing to acknowledge the promise of inexpensive pharmaceutical and natural treatments. These mitigation strategies were promoted largely in response to projection model fatality forecasts that have proven to be substantially inaccurate. Further investigation into the legality of the methods used to create these strategies raised additional concerns and questions. Why would the CDC decide against using a system of data collection & reporting they authored, and which has been in use nationwide for 17 years without incident, in favor of an untested & unproven system exclusively for COVID-19 without discussion and peer-review? Did the CDC’s decision to abandon a known and proven effective system also breach several federal laws that ensure data accuracy and integrity? Did the CDC knowingly alter rules for reporting cause of death in the presence of comorbidity exclusively for COVID-19? If so, why?
"Tough Love" Comment Box:

If you're still buying into the Covid-19 hoax maybe it's time you admit the Nigerians have scammed you and stop sending them money.
You've been conned. Admit it.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:28 pm The number of countries that have banned these "vaccines," from one manufacturer or another, are now around 15.
a few of the EU countries that banned the AstraZeneca vaccine over questionable fears of blood clots has unbanned them.

China offered to provide Chinese vaccines to athletes participating in the Japan olympic games, the only catch was that the sundry nations needed to approve the Chinese vaccine. Japan has already said no thank you.
Good luck to you.
What day?
Monday.... I am hearing rumors from my neighbor who is a druggist in the area, that the location has been giving some people J&J vaccine instead of Moderna...

Doing a web search it sounds like MS got 24k doses of J&J for the entire state almost 3 weeks ago so that supply may already be gone.

If you don't hear from me after Monday you will know what happened. :lol:

JR
mediatechnology

Good luck today John.
mediatechnology

Max Igan Nails The Swab Test As A Possible Reason Why People Get Sick After Having One

Max Igan Nails The Swab Test As A Possible Reason Why People Get Sick After Having One

Video: https://waynekirkwood.com/content/Max_I ... ng_One.mp4
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:30 am Good luck today John.
Not dead yet... I got my first dose of Moderna vaccine monday and the operation was pretty smooth. I showed up a little early and was waved in with no wait. The mask discipline and social distancing by the soldiers administering the vaccine was less than 100%. (Make up your own conspiracy theory about soldiers doing this.)

I asked one of the technicians about getting J&J and she said those vaccines were only available a few weeks ago and went quickly (the whole state only got 24,000 doses of J&J).

I had to wait in my car for 15 minutes and since I was at the end of a line of several cars. I suspect I might have been released after less than the full 15 minutes, or others in that line waited longer. I was out and back on the road, before my official appointment time.

I already made my appointment for my second dose of Moderna roughly one month from now (If I am still alive).

I have tried to be sensitive to symptoms of side effects and I feel like every day of 72 years old, so I feel like crap, but I felt like crap before the vaccination. There was a little soreness in my arm so I did not get a placebo. The only new symptom was a little discomfort breathing after roughly 1/2 hour wearing my mask. I downgraded to a spit mask, instead of my actual n95 mask that is much harder to breath through. After I removed the mask, that returned to normal but I still feel old.

JR
mediatechnology

After I removed the mask, that returned to normal but I still feel old.
And that's probably not going to change. :lol:
Thanks for the update.
Good luck on the second - that's the one that knocked Ben Stein's dobber in the dirt.

I need to go look for the story but apparently the Chinese and WHO are admitting to the so-called "conspiracy theory" that it came from one of two Wuhan labs, was a bio-weapon and that they were doing vaccine research for it. From what I've heard the escape is being characterized by the Chinese as an "accident."

I call BS on the accident part.

Dr. Francis Boyle was right.
Now who was it that alerted our readers to this now-admitted "conspiracy theory" over a year ago?

I need to run an errand and upon my return I'll provide a citation for the WHO's and Chinese stunning admission.
mediatechnology

Location of Origin of COVID-19 Pandemic Identified – Between Two of China’s Biological Warfare Facilities in Wuhan

Location of Origin of COVID-19 Pandemic Identified – Between Two of China’s Biological Warfare Facilities in Wuhan

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ies-wuhan/
Statistics published by the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission show that Wuchang district had the highest number of patients diagnosed with COVID-19 early in the pandemic.

Wuchang also had the highest concentration of asymptomatic infections during that same period.

It was also the case that the early international spread of COVID-19 had occurred in people who had visited the Wuchang district in the first half of January 2020, but had not gone to the Wuhan seafood market.

Data published by the Wuhan Wuchang District Health Bureau state that the highest concentration of infections in the early phase of the outbreak occurred in the residential areas along Huanghelou and Ziyang streets, both located within the four miles between the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Biological Preparations Institute.

Those observations match closely, in time and location, the social media data obtained from the Sina Weibo platform, which was designed as a channel for people who think that might be infected to seek help.

A figure from that publication, but slightly modified to show the locations of the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV, black star) and the Biological Preparations Institute (BPI, yellow square), shows that the highest concentration of help seekers before January 18, 2020, were in the areas between those two research institutions.

Note that there are fewer help seekers outside that area, including at the Wuhan seafood market (red circle).

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ies-wuhan/

From MIT Technology Review:

Did the coronavirus leak from a lab? These scientists say we shouldn’t rule it out.

For many scientists, challenging the idea that SARS-CoV-2 has natural origins is seen as career suicide. But a vocal few say it shouldn't be disregarded or lumped in with conspiracy theories.
Nikolai Petrovsky was scrolling through social media after a day on the ski slopes when reports describing a mysterious cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China, caught his eye. It was early January 2020, and Petrovsky, an immunologist, was at his vacation getaway in Keystone, Colorado, which is where he goes most years with his family to flee the searingly hot summers at home in South Australia. He was soon struck by an odd discrepancy in how the pneumonia cases were portrayed. Chinese authorities and the World Health Organization were saying there was nothing to worry about, but locals in the area, he says, were posting about “bodies being stretchered out of houses in Wuhan and police bolting apartment doors shut.”

Petrovksy is a professor at Flinders University, near Adelaide, and he is also founder and chairman of a company called Vaxine that develops immunizations for infectious diseases, among other projects. Since 2005, he’s received tens of millions of dollars in funding from the US National Institutes of Health to support the development of vaccines and compounds called adjuvants that boost their effects. After Chinese scientists posted a draft genome of the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the disease culprit in Wuhan, Petrovksy—who by this time had put skiing on the back burner to work from his Colorado home office—directed his colleagues down under to run computer modeling studies of the viral sequence, a first step toward designing a vaccine.

This generated a startling result: the spike proteins studding SARS-CoV-2 bound more tightly to their human cell receptor, a protein called ACE2, than target receptors on any other species evaluated. In other words, SARS-CoV-2 was surprisingly well adapted to its human prey, which is unusual for a newly emerging pathogen. “Holy shit, that’s really weird,’” Petrovsky recalls thinking.

As Petrovsky considered whether SARS-CoV-2 might have emerged in lab cultures with human cells, or cells engineered to express the human ACE2 protein, a letter penned by 27 scientists appeared suddenly on February 19 in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet. The authors insisted that SARS-CoV-2 had a natural origin, and they condemned any alternate hypotheses as conspiracy theories that create only “fear, rumors, and prejudice.”

Petrovksy says he found the letter infuriating. Conspiracy theorists is “the last thing we were,” he says, “and it looked to be pointing at people like us.”

Last month, a team of international scientists completed a month-long visit to Wuhan to investigate SARS-CoV-2’s origins. Convened by the WHO, and closely monitored by Chinese authorities, the team concluded initially that a lab leak was so unlikely that further investigations of it were unnecessary. The WHO’s director general later walked that statement back, claiming that “all hypotheses remain open and require further analysis and studies.” A group of 26 scientists, social scientists, and science communicators—Petrovksy among them—have now signed their own letter arguing that WHO investigators lacked “the mandate, the independence, or the necessary accesses” to determine whether or not SARS-CoV-2 could have been the result of a laboratory incident.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/0 ... onspiracy/
Cached: https://waynekirkwood.com/images/pdf/Th ... Review.pdf
JR.

Post by JR. »

I'm shocked... you mean it came from Wuhan...

JR