The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
JR.

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent

Post by JR. »

and you believe the media.... :lol:

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
Radardoug

Post by Radardoug »

I beleive some of the media. And when you see an actual clip of Trump telling lies, thats pretty straightforward.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0trtsmbWm4k
JR.

Post by JR. »

I don't enjoy playing whataboutism... but in this case

"if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" :roll:

"I did not have sex with that woman" :roll:

Joe Biden just said he was running for the Senate (while campaigning for President)... :lol:

====

Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying.. his/her lips are moving? :lol: Not every misstatement is a lie... I don't think Joe Biden was lying, he was just having a senior moment after too many years on the campaign trail. President Obama, and Bill Clinton, OTOH likely knew they were lying when they stated their notable untruths. I couldn't believe Hillary when she was speaking objective truth (like what difference does it make, they're all dead now?). Elizabeth Warren threw her parents under the bus for telling her she had native American heritage but still published the DNA test results showing scant support for all her previous claims.

Believe what you want, but I do not believe in the promise of "free lunch" that is being pedaled by the left. I think the Republicans are already spending too much.

I do not regret my choices so far, but that can always change. President Trump (actually Sec Pompeo) just signed a peace deal with the Taliban. The Taliban do not have a good track record of honoring past cease fires, but if they honor this one we could bring thousands more US military back home. President Trump unleashed the military to make short work of the ISIS caliphate in syria/iraq, and they did.

President Trump was a blowhard real estate developer, reality TV personality, and still is a blowhard, but he has kept a number of his campaign promises and made economic progress (cheap energy, reduced regulations, etc). President Obama recently tried to take credit for the current strong American economy which is laughable. (Pres Obama inherited a sh__ storm, but his "shovel ready projects" were another political untruth.)

Of course opinions vary.. 8-)

JR
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

The news we see is that your jolly orange giant has put Mike Pence in charge, and stopped any of the actual health professionals who know about this stuff going on TV. I dont get it. The orange giant lies every day, and yet you beleive him over your respectable scientists? Trump lies about his own father.
Let's take this apart sentence by sentence.
The news we see is that your jolly orange giant has put Mike Pence in charge, and stopped any of the actual health professionals who know about this stuff going on TV.
You aren't watching the right "channels." I don't place any value on what I see on broadcast TV. They are post-relevant intelligence agency psyop operations.

I see Mike Adams, Dr. Francis Boyle and others talking about this most every day. I've linked to several scientific papers here.

If you want good information you can't be lazy and outsource critical thinking or information-gathering to broadcast media.
I dont get it.
I agree, you don't.
The orange giant lies every day, and yet you beleive (sic) him over your respectable scientists?
Every day? Citations please for every single day. Until then pot, kettle, black.

Now for the second response to that sentence.
The orange giant lies every day, and yet you beleive (sic) him over your respectable scientists?
I'm not sure what statement he's made that you're referring to but I think he's uninformed and being lied to by "unrespectable" scientists who happen to be related to the people who attempted a coup on him.

They want him dead, they want his supporters dead, they want the economies of the world to collapse and financially reset and they don't care how many innocent people they have to harm or kill along the way. It's the Rothschild way.

There are two groups of scientists in this world: Those that have been corrupted to serve political means and those that haven't been corrupted who are still scientists. The first group can be identified by their funding sources, political ties and Epstein-style pedophilia blackmail. It appears DJT is being advised by the first group and I hope he is suspicious of them due to their ulterior motives. Coup-plotter Rod Rosenstein's sister is heading up this effort at the CDC and his wife heads the vaccine victim's compensation fund. It would be foolish to trust their judgment.
Trump lies about his own father.
This is the second time you've brought this up. DJT has been President of the United States for 1137 days which should provide you 1136 additional examples to chose from if he lies "every day."

I don't think you're a poorly-coded bot.
So, instead, may we scrutinize your lifetime public statements and resume to look for inconsistencies?

In closing,

Why do you have so much hatred directed at Donald J. Trump?
(And indirectly hatred for those who support him.)
What actual real actionable harm has he brought to you?
Or, anyone you personally know?

Living in the US I've never had a single person say to me that this man harmed them.

I do see a lot of mentally ill however claim that he has but they usually can't tell you how.

There is one group that has been harmed and that is the criminal element.
They complain loudly but can't actually tell you how DJT has harmed them because that would expose their corruption so they make things up.

Provide me a rational answer not talking points.

I think I would rather have DJT lie to me about where his father was born than Bernie Sanders saying, via his campaign workers, that they want to throw me in a gulag and really mean it.
mediatechnology

I'm going to be experimenting with an H2O2 fogger using a common ultrasonic mister/humidifier with common 3% hydrogen peroxide (or diluted 8% food grade) in the water tank.

H2O2 kills viruses and anaerobic bacteria.
I may add a drop of nascent Iodine to the tank as well.

Hydrogen peroxide foggers are now used industrially.

One of Mike Adams' guests recently suggested this to prevent airway growth and it makes sense.
In addition it reduces environmental pathogens on surfaces and in the air itself.
Hospitals fog rooms with H2O2 so why not use it at home...

Just keep the H2O2 concentration low to prevent irritation.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:36 am
The news we see is that your jolly orange giant has put Mike Pence in charge, and stopped any of the actual health professionals who know about this stuff going on TV. I dont get it. The orange giant lies every day, and yet you beleive him over your respectable scientists? Trump lies about his own father.
Let's take this apart sentence by sentence.
The news we see is that your jolly orange giant has put Mike Pence in charge, and stopped any of the actual health professionals who know about this stuff going on TV.
You aren't watching the right "channels." I don't place any value on what I see on broadcast TV. They are post-relevant.

I see Mike Adams, Dr. Francis Boyle and others talking about this most every day. I've linked to several scientific papers here.

If you want good information you can't be lazy and outsource critical thinking to broadcast media.
This was a recent "big lie" aka fake news, spread by "opinion" (cough) journalists, not news. When President Trump appointed VP Pence in charge of the corona virus effort, Pence instructed the team to practice message discipline (everybody pretty much get on the same page when making public statements), to reduce distrust and confusion in the public, and a feeding frenzy among the opposition media picking apart trivial discrepancies.

The glass half empty crew interpreted the brief lapse in statements as a total shut down of access with bad intent, of course it is still subject to interpretation and the unfriendly opposition will take everything the worst way. The job of government leadership is to telegraph a sense of calm and competence, the political opposition media, distrust and chaos, both appear to be on task for better and worse.
========
A second big lie, was that President Trump called the corona virus a "hoax", in fact he characterized the overly critical news coverage as another media hoax similar to the Russian collusion hoax. People suffering cognitive dissonance from reality disagreeing with their world view are quick to latch onto false statements they hear in passing that agree with their distorted world view and then repeat them, adding currency to the "actual" lies here.
=====
Wait for it, the next "sky is falling" news event will be when the virus test kits arrive in quantity and report a bunch of new (not actually new) cases. Expect this to get hyped out of proportion by the doom and gloom media. In South Korea when they shipped out 25,000 test kits they found something like 1,000 confirmed cases in one day.

JR

I dont get it.
I agree, you don't.
Every day? Citations please for every single day. Until then pot, kettle, black.

Now for the second response to that sentence.
I'm not sure I believe him in this case because I think he's uninformed and being lied to by "unrespectable" scientists who happen to be related to the people who attempted a coup on him.

There are two groups of scientists in this world: Those that have been corrupted to serve political means and those that haven't been corrupted who are still scientists. The first group can be identified by their funding sources, political ties and Epstein-style pedophilia blackmail. It appears DJT is being advised by the first group and I hope he is suspicious of them due to their ulterior motives. Coup-plotter Rod Rosenstein's sister is heading up this effort at the CDC and his wife heads the vaccine victim's compensation fund. It would be foolish to trust their judgment.
Trump lies about his own father.
This is the second time you've brought this up. DJT has been President of the United States for 1137 days which should provide you 1136 additional examples to chose from if he lies "every day."

I don't think you're a poorly-written bot.
So, instead, may we scrutinize your resume to look for inconsistencies?

In closing,

Why do you have so much hatred directed at Donald J. Trump?
What actual real actionable harm has he brought to you?
Or, anyone you know?

Provide me a rational answer not talking points.

I think I would rather have DJT lie to me about where his father was born than Bernie Sanders saying, via his campaign workers, that they want to throw me in a gulag and really mean it.
mediatechnology

Wait for it, the next "sky is falling" news event will be when the virus test kits arrive in quantity and report a bunch of new (not actually new) cases. Expect this to get hyped out of proportion by the doom and gloom media. In South Korea when they shipped out 25,000 test kits they found something like 1,000 confirmed cases in one day.
Exactly.

One thing to add WRT the CDC is that they withheld the RNA sequence which prevented independent state labs from running tests that don't require kits from the CDC.

One reason for this might be that the sequence points back to illegal gain of function work done at the University of North Carolina and transferred to the Chinese in 2015 during the Obama era.

There are at least four areas requiring management:

1) Containment/treatment of the virus as it spreads.
2) Financial, supply chain, strategic materials.
3) Military response to offensive attacks using the virus itself or social disruption.
4) Holding an election during a quarantine.

VP Pence is only in charge of #1 as far as I know.

WRT #3: I became convinced that the Chinese have used this virus, perhaps opportunistically, as an offensive weapon the moment I heard diplomatic complaints about restricting the flow of travelers from China.

The Chinese have executed some persons who have attempted to run quarantine checkpoints but claim that we're racist bigots for blocking travel from China.
That's all the proof anyone needs right there.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:15 am I'm going to be experimenting with an H2O2 fogger using a common ultrasonic mister/humidifier with common 3% hydrogen peroxide (or diluted 8% food grade) in the water tank.
I have brushed my teeth before with baking powder and H2O2, I'd be alert for irritation, but if dilute enough should be benign.
H2O2 kills viruses and anaerobic bacteria.
I may add a drop of nascent Iodine to the tank as well.
Clorox (HCL) is pretty effective , but breathing chlorine gas killed many soldier in WWI (and civilians in Syria).
Hydrogen peroxide foggers are now used industrially.

One of Mike Adams' guests recently suggested this to prevent airway growth and it makes sense.
In addition it reduces environmental pathogens on surfaces and in the air itself.
Hospitals fog rooms with H2O2 so why not use it at home...

Just keep the H2O2 concentration low to prevent irritation.
Interesting... Hospitals also use UVc light to disinfect rooms/spaces.

I use dilute clorox to disinfect beer bottles and brewing equipment to prevent rouge microbe colonization. I have been using UVc light (and low humidity) to counter black mold. When I first seriously attacked my black mold infestation, as mold is dying off, it shoots out many spores searching for moisture and life. In the early years of my mold control effort I would literally have trouble sleeping because of congestion caused by the spores.

In the years since I have got my black mold well under control with the only recalcitrant colonization under the rim of my toilet bowl that gets constant moisture, and zero sunlight. From time to time I scrub out evidence of black mold, and have even suspended a UVc lamp over the bowl, but the mold keeps coming back.

I have both old school fluorescent UVc bulbs, and the more practical higher power CFL based UVc bulbs. I will periodically blast rooms in my house with UVc. I think hospitals have automatic systems that disinfect rooms at night when humans are not around. My under sink RO water filter has a UVc lamp built in to kill microbes in my clean filtered water supply. Once you filter the clorox out of municipal water supply, you need to be alert to new anaerobic infestations. I have to use RO filtered water for my beer brewing because the municipal water had so much residual clorox that it killed my beer yeast.

Of course do not stare into the sun, or UVc bulbs.... :lol:

JR
mediatechnology

I have Chlorine Dioxide on order.
ClO2 is made with a two-part solution of 4% Hydrochloric Acid and 28% Sodium Chlorite you react to make Chlorine Dioxide.
For what you're doing it might be better than bleach and is often used in food service and water purification.

There are oral solutions you can buy which are dilute food grade H2O2 buffered with Aloe Vera juice that are actually quite good and, if taken before food, non-irritating. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00APQTSHK
I've knocked down a lot of attempted flu and colds over the years with a shot glass of "Oxy-Gen."
It's great before a lot of physical activity.

The first time I ever tried H202 (1999?) was a couple of drops of 3% in a tall glass of water.
Tasted like bleach but the first thing I did was go out in the yard and work like hell.
Along the way I managed to prick a finger on a rose thorn and was amazed at how bright red my blood was.
With the Kreb's cycle spinning like a top I then I went inside and ate like a pig.

I switched to OxyGen right away and made that part of my daily routine.
I found that I ate less, got more out of what I ate in terms of energy, and lost 10-15 pounds while doing it.
Completely lost any craving for sweets.
I don't use it daily now but always have some.

You should study the work of Ed McCabe: http://oxygenhealth.com/
In his book "Oxygen Therapies" McCabe writes about H2O2 being used in an dilluted I-V drip to cure Indian patients during the 1918 epidemic.
And no, the H202 didn't cause air embolism.

Cancer, viruses and anaerobic bacteria cannot survive in Oxygen-rich, higher-pH environments.
Most people run sub-optimally below 7.365 pH and ferment.

Curing disease is not a sustainable business model.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:42 am I have Chlorine Dioxide on order.
ClO2 is made with a two-part solution of 4% Hydrochloric Acid and 28% Sodium Chlorite you react to make Chlorine Dioxide.
For what you're doing it might be better than bleach and is often used in food service and water purification.

There are oral solutions you can buy which are dilute food grade H2O2 buffered with Aloe Vera juice that are actually quite good and, if taken before food, non-irritating. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00APQTSHK
I've knocked down a lot of attempted flu and colds over the years with a shot glass of "Oxy-Gen."
It's great before a lot of physical activity.
I have success knocking down mild infections, or lingering infections, with raw garlic. I suspect the active ingredient in garlic is acidic.

Last night I chopped up and swallowed a clove of raw garlic prophylactically. Slicing up the garlic with a sharp knife releases the antimicrobial components.

JR
The first time I ever tried H202 (1999?) was a couple of drops of 3% in a tall glass of water.
Tasted like bleach but the first thing I did was go out in the yard and work like hell.
Along the way I managed to prick a finger on a rose thorn and was amazed at how bright red my blood was.
With the Kreb's cycle spinning like a top I then I went inside and ate like a pig.

I switched to OxyGen right away and made that part of my daily routine.
I found that I ate less, got more out of what I ate in terms of energy, and lost 10-15 pounds while doing it.
Completely lost any craving for sweets.
I don't use it daily now but always have some.

You should study the work of Ed McCabe: http://oxygenhealth.com/
In his book "Oxygen Therapies" McCabe writes about H2O2 being used in an dilluted I-V drip to cure Indian patients during the 1918 epidemic.
And no, the H202 didn't cause air embolism.

Cancer, viruses and anaerobic bacteria cannot survive in Oxygen-rich, higher-pH environments.
Most people run sub-optimally below 7.365 pH and ferment.

Curing disease is not a sustainable business model.