Well, I got COVID and it sucked.

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
AnalogJoe

Re: Well, I got COVID and it sucked.

Post by AnalogJoe »

mediatechnology wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:25 am
AnalogJoe wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:53 am Hey, so let me ask you. In the later years I've been more hesitant about therapeutics, my experience is that the more you put into your body might end up doing more harm than good. Have you had any problems with Colloidal Silver or do you know of any problems associated with it?
If it is improperly made it can introduce argyria. The blue-bloods of Europe had argyrosis.
A lot of cheap nutraceuticals have heavy metal contamination.

Modern CS is usually low ppm, nano-particle and doesn't introduce argyria. I use a CS mouthwash and toothpaste: https://drjonesnaturals.com/collections/oral-care

I stopped using flouride toothpaste, drinking flouride and aluminum-based deodorants and cookware.

I also take "atomic" iodine from time-to-time maybe 750 mcg max per day. About a drop.
I've also been considering getting rid of aluminum-based deodorants. They just feel like cancer waiting to happen. What do you use instead?
Bonum certamen certavi, cursum consumavi, fidem servavi.
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

Tom's of Maine - summer tested in Texas' 110 degree heat.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Researchers are looking into the role of probiotics and gut health to mitigating symptoms of Covid and promoting immune response.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

I take Nattokinase as a prophylaxis for its' anti-thrombotic properties but found that it also had probiotic-like benefits.
It's cheap too.
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

mediatechnology wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:39 am Tom's of Maine - summer tested in Texas' 110 degree heat.
I just searched for them on Amazon and I bought some. I also noticed that there are some brands that offer aluminum free deodorants. I've been using Rexona spray, the damn thing will keep me dry for ages, but it just feels wrong, it is not normal. I also get itchy armpits, and I get the feeling it will not end well.

BTW, do you also use Tom's of Maine toothpaste?

I really started doubting therapeutics and supplements since this video came out recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIT5_SMIaHE
mediatechnology

I've bought Tom's of Maine toothpaste and have a couple of tubes but I regularly use Dr. Jones with nano silver.

I'll have a look at the You Tube video.

I almost never take antibiotics for anything - we have them just in case Bill decides to kick things up a notch or two pandemic 2.0-wise.
In the last 20 years I was prescribed them for dental work but I don't think I ever finished a bottle cause they made me feel like crap.

I can't think of anything I regularly take that isn't plant-derived or isn't a vitamin or mineral component. "Nutraceuticals."

When I think of "therapeutics" I think of synthetic stuff that comes out of a pharmacy that isn't a biological.
mediatechnology

I watched the video's first minute or so and predicted with great accuracy where it would lead about 26 minutes later: Increased FDA regulation.

And actually, because it was on agenda-biased You Tube, I had a good hunch at 0:00 where it would lead.

Unlike some posters elsewhere - who don't watch the videos but comment on them like they had - I sat through the entire psyop.

His final conclusion is that USP and NSF certifications provide the consumer protection. I submit they provide more than the FDA ever will.

While he is correct in that a lot of contaminated un-absorbable crap is being sold as supplements I don't trust him or his final conclusions WRT the FDA. This was indirectly an FDA, Gates or pharma-funded production. His expert sources were two doctors. Who in the hell blindly trusts doctors anymore? Gotta wonder if the two he interviews as SMEs had also recommended the highly-contaminated and deadly clot-shot. If so, automatic discreditation.

The FDA has been regulatorally and financially captured by the pharmaceutical companies and are the last people we should trust for anything relating to health.

Why didn't he even attempt to interview someone like Mike Adams whose own supplement company uses mass spectrometry to test every raw ingredient in every product? Or Drs. Ed Group or Mercola? The answer is simple: It would have undermined his one-sided funded argument.

The end-game is FDA regulation of any vitamin out of existence to expand the need for pharmaceuticals and biologics. If the FDA had its way they would outlaw vitamin C.

His mention of iodine was simplistic. Not all iodine is the same: Some is bound and useless and other forms (atomic) is not and highly-absorbed.

Has the supplement industry ever mandated you take their product? Did they advocate anyone be terminated from their job or not being able to participate in society for not taking them? No. Who are the real boogeymen man here? You already know.

There is a huge amount of useless, unabsorbable, contaminated and dangerous crap being sold. Any septic tank crew can tell you about pulling the lid off a tank and seeing thousands of intact unabsorbed vitamin pills floating on the surface. And yes about 90-95% of it taken in solid form - even if it's a clean absorbable product - is pissed out.

It's simply up to you to do your own research and build trust with your suppliers. Placing trust in the FDA is demonstrably deadly.

Personally I wouldn't take any vitamin sold in a grocery store, WalMart, GNC and a lot of Amazon-sold product because I've seen the analysis.

If it were me I wouldn't be so easily swayed by this YouTube video. I saw a clear agenda.
mediatechnology

Take a tour of the Health Ranger's lab, CWC Labs. https://www.brighteon.com/1284fb4c-81b2 ... bec144d7f3

He mentions that he rejects about 80% of incoming raw materials due to contamination.
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

mediatechnology wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:28 am I watched the video's first minute or so and predicted with great accuracy where it would lead about 26 minutes later: Increased FDA regulation.

And actually, because it was on agenda-biased You Tube, I had a good hunch at 0:00 where it would lead.

Unlike some posters elsewhere - who don't watch the videos but comment on them like they had - I sat through the entire psyop.

His final conclusion is that USP and NSF certifications provide the consumer protection. I submit they provide more than the FDA ever will.

While he is correct in that a lot of contaminated un-absorbable crap is being sold as supplements I don't trust him or his final conclusions WRT the FDA. This was indirectly an FDA, Gates or pharma-funded production. His expert sources were two doctors. Who in the hell blindly trusts doctors anymore? Gotta wonder if the two he interviews as SMEs had also recommended the highly-contaminated and deadly clot-shot. If so, automatic discreditation.

The FDA has been regulatorally and financially captured by the pharmaceutical companies and are the last people we should trust for anything relating to health.

Why didn't he even attempt to interview someone like Mike Adams whose own supplement company uses mass spectrometry to test every raw ingredient in every product? Or Drs. Ed Group or Mercola? The answer is simple: It would have undermined his one-sided funded argument.

The end-game is FDA regulation of any vitamin out of existence to expand the need for pharmaceuticals and biologics. If the FDA had its way they would outlaw vitamin C.

His mention of iodine was simplistic. Not all iodine is the same: Some is bound and useless and other forms (atomic) is not and highly-absorbed.

Has the supplement industry ever mandated you take their product? Did they advocate anyone be terminated from their job or not being able to participate in society for not taking them? No. Who are the real boogeymen man here? You already know.

There is a huge amount of useless, unabsorbable, contaminated and dangerous crap being sold. Any septic tank crew can tell you about pulling the lid off a tank and seeing thousands of intact unabsorbed vitamin pills floating on the surface. And yes about 90-95% of it taken in solid form - even if it's a clean absorbable product - is pissed out.

It's simply up to you to do your own research and build trust with your suppliers. Placing trust in the FDA is demonstrably deadly.

Personally I wouldn't take any vitamin sold in a grocery store, WalMart, GNC and a lot of Amazon-sold product because I've seen the analysis.

If it were me I wouldn't be so easily swayed by this YouTube video. I saw a clear agenda.
You might be right, but those seem like a lot of assumptions and accusations with no concrete evidence to back it up. Could definitely be an FDA funded psyop, sure, but to state it as it is Gospel truth seems a bit of a stretch to me.

I have no doubts that the vast majority of supplements being sold are contaminated and are not what they claim to be. Of that I have zero doubts. That being said, I don't think every supplement is crap. The big problem is separating the good from the bad, if it has to become a matter of reading tons of papers with hopes that a particular supplement will be redeemed, it is too much work and it is probably best to leave it alone.
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

mediatechnology wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:16 am Take a tour of the Health Ranger's lab, CWC Labs. https://www.brighteon.com/1284fb4c-81b2 ... bec144d7f3

He mentions that he rejects about 80% of incoming raw materials due to contamination.
No question there are products like this, the question is which ones?

Also, saying that he rejects 80% doesn't mean he actually does.