Epstein Island Flight Log Names List Released

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
AnalogJoe

Epstein Island Flight Log Names List Released

Post by AnalogJoe »

It seems that the list of names of people that went to Epstein's island is now released, it doesn't look good. And apparently there are videos involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rudc86DM5hw
Bonum certamen certavi, cursum consumavi, fidem servavi.
JR.

Re: Epstein Island Flight Log Names List Released

Post by JR. »

no wonder he committed suicide... :roll:

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

Is this the list that the court ordered released January 1 - released early - or is this from some of the leaked flight logs?

In either case its star-studded like we thought it would be.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Apparently there is an ongoing dispute in congress trying to get a senior senator to subpoena the flight logs from the FBI. So far he has declined and most people are ASSuming the worst (that he is protecting himself and/or ASSociates).

Sadly this is pretty common practice for the intelligence community to accumulate blackmail worthy evidence that they can use for leverage. J Edgar was notorious for spying on influential citizens and legislators.

JR
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

JR. wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:53 pm Apparently there is an ongoing dispute in congress trying to get a senior senator to subpoena the flight logs from the FBI. So far he has declined and most people are ASSuming the worst (that he is protecting himself and/or ASSociates).

Sadly this is pretty common practice for the intelligence community to accumulate blackmail worthy evidence that they can use for leverage. J Edgar was notorious for spying on influential citizens and legislators.

JR
Seems like Epstein had videos. Something similar to the Playboy mansion, IIRC, it had cameras in every room. So, it wouldn't surprise me if there is a video of Earth's savior Billy Gates "gettin' jiggy wit it"
Last edited by AnalogJoe on Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
mediatechnology

I think those a safe in an FBI vault somewhere.
After he was killed the FBI came in and "cleaned up things" on the island.
mediatechnology

I'm still confused though: Isn't what the Court recently ordered released a client list and not the actual flight logs whose release is being fought in Congress?

I've seen some pics of the flight logs already.
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

mediatechnology wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:13 am I'm still confused though: Isn't what the Court recently ordered released a client list and not the actual flight logs whose release is being fought in Congress?

I've seen some pics of the flight logs already.
To be honest, I am not sure. The last thing I heard is that somewhere around 130 names were going to be released, with some exceptions.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Epstein is a bright shiny object to distract the public from things that are really broken, like the border, etc.

Epstein was likely running an intelligence operation to collect dirt on wealthy/powerful people, typical FBI strategy.

An interesting question is what cards are Ghislaine Maxwell still holding to keep her alive? She probably knows where more skeletons are buried.

JR
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

JR. wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:56 pm Epstein is a bright shiny object to distract the public from things that are really broken, like the border, etc.

Epstein was likely running an intelligence operation to collect dirt on wealthy/powerful people, typical FBI strategy.

An interesting question is what cards are Ghislaine Maxwell still holding to keep her alive? She probably knows where more skeletons are buried.

JR
Probably, still, that didn't prevent her from spending the next 20 years in prison. Who knows, really, the reputation of too many oligarchs is at stake, so I don't expect them to keep their fingers crossed and let everything run its due course without pulling some strings in the process.